Schengen Visa

A small town in a small country – Schengen, Luxembourg. That's where it was signed the Schengen Agreement, which allows people to travel on the participating countries without visa control. At this point in the 25 Schengen countries. Since everyone is different and needs are different, and visas are different. Choosing the right depends on the purpose of travel, or subsequent visits. There are disposable (one entry into the Schengen area) and multiple (also called: Annual visa multivisa). With a one-time visas are clear: it is enough just to enter the Schengen zone and stay there for a period specified in the visa. As for the multiple-entry visas: There are 2 entry, a six-month, year.

On cost: multivisa for 180 days would cost in February 2011 about 240 euros. Schengen visa must be obtained at the embassy of the country where you are going. If you buy a one-year visa, then one of the conditions you have to spend in the country, whose embassy received a visa more than half the time spent in the Schengen zone. However, this rule has its exceptions are cases where people received one-year visa to the Embassy of Finland, and flew over Finland Spain, spending the whole summer and next year he was denied a visa, as there are cases when not denied. It is better not to risk it, but, alternatively, you can use the services of the company, which will help in the design of the Schengen Visa, experts correctly will make 'instructions' on the journey for you personally, to reduce the risks of denial of a visa next time. Other conditions: the rule of first entry states that the first should be visited country, whose embassy issued the visa.

However, if you are traveling from Belarus to Latvia, Lithuania, through transit, you may well stay in Lithuania, as because of lack of control at the border no one will check whether you have appeared in Latvia. The risk is still remains: the next time the Latvian embassy may ask you to provide proof that you were in Latvia, and the number of days spent there. A sample list of documents required for the embassy: Invitation to country shengenMeditsinskaya strahovkSpravka of dohodahPasportTakzhe You must carry a certain amount denegEsli is, the rooms at the hotel. This is certainly not an exhaustive list, but more prompt in your agency. Also, you be able to get a U.S. visa here. Experienced experts will advise and help in obtaining a visa.

Comments are closed.